Friday 6 September 2013

The depths of my debt.

This post is pretty much a c&p from my MSE diary.

My current fixed outgoings are minimal.

£100 for my car, this includes saving £50 towards paying my tax and insurance annually and £50 petrol. Worst case I can stop paying the saving portion until I'm working again.
£10.50 for my phone contract
£27 finance for a sofa I bought in January for my old flat.

So a total of £137.50

On top of that I have two credit cards.
Barclaycard which I spent on which has a current balance of £1261.55
and and MBNA rate for life with a balance of £3425.40, part of this is on the r4l and £1300 is on 0% until the end of June next year.

That gives me a total debt of £4686.95.

The combined minimum payments this month are just short of £80.


This week however I have also put an additional £225 on the barclaycard to cover the cost of an OU course so that I can get back in to my degree plan.


Following posts will cover the ways I plan to earn the money to cover my outgoings whilst I job hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment