Monday 16 September 2013

Review Writing

So after talking about two of the websites I earn most from I guess I should write about some more of them!

Today its review writing. I write on two sites ciao and dooyoo, both are very similar and happily it's acceptable to post the same review on both sites (assuming the product is present in their catalogues).

Ciao is the first one I joined many years ago, my original account was purged after a very long period of inactivity but happily I was able to open a new account and start over.

I like ciao for the ease with which you can suggest products, and write drafts.

Dooyoo is more limited on how you can suggest products with a selection of categories open each month so there are times when you may have to wait a few months to suggest a product to review which is both frustrating and in my case results in me forgetting I was planning to review it at all!

Good quality reviews naturally differ depending on the product, but as far as posting reviews go I prefer to post at most one review per day - any more I find results in fewer reads and rates thus less cash for me, I like to try to write with some humour and a bit of personal information to show how the products fit in to my lifestyle.

Payments on each site are very different, ciao you can cash out from £5, and payments are processed once a month by BACS. Dooyoo on the other hand you have to earn £20 to cash out as an amazon voucher, or you can save up to £50 to cash out for cash.

Both sites run referal systems but require email invites (and ciao's system is down at the moment - will edit later).

No comments:

Post a Comment